[vlc-devel] QDockWidget and resizing.

Benjamin Sergeant bsergean at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 21:09:21 CET 2007

Just trying to guess:

What you could try: overwrite resizeEvent and tell it to don't resize
horizontally.
http://doc.trolltech.com/4.3/qwidget.html#resizeEvent

Here they talk about dock too.
http://lists.trolltech.com/qt-interest/2007-09/thread00846-0.html

(BTW here's what firefox 3 says when clicking on the trac links.

trac.videolan.org uses an invalid security certificate.
The certificate is not trusted because the issuer certificate is unknown.
(Error code: sec_error_unknown_issuer)

Benjamin.