[vlc-devel] vlc: svn commit r23843 (dionoea)

Rémi Denis-Courmont rem at videolan.org
Mon Dec 24 16:35:32 CET 2007

Le lundi 24 décembre 2007, Subversion daemon a écrit :
> r23843 | dionoea | 2007-12-23 23:23:25 +0100 (Sun, 23 Dec 2007) | 3
> lines Changed paths:
>    M /trunk/modules/demux/playlist/m3u.c
>    M /trunk/modules/services_discovery/shout.c
>
> Allow specifying options specific to each url in the shout service
> discovery. Make it possible to inherit the m3u-extvlcopt option in
> the m3u parser.

Strong disagreement. Is the whole world supposed to trust free.fr ?

This is totally silly for non-Free users, which are the overwhelming
majority of users. Besides, same problem as the old update stuff - no
authentication whatsoever, so if I happen to use a non-secure WLAN
access, I'm hosed.

http://www.remlab.net/