[vlc-devel] Re: vlc: svn commit r18684 (fkuehne)

gauchy gauchy at 163.com
Sat Feb 3 10:03:32 CET 2007

hi,all
I've compiled vlc with direcfb,and ncurses interface, I use vlc as a
client on console to recieve movies from server, when the movie is
starting, I can't quit from vlc! even the sever has stopped the movie,
no key is responded, I must to reboot my computer!
my computer is celeron 2.8G/1G/intel 82865G, running fedora core 6.0,I
think framebuffer get the keyboard events,but there is no functions to
resolve them.
Also on the console mode, no multi-windows exists, so when the movie is
on,I can't see the ncurses interface, then vlc can't be stopped!
who can tell me how to control vlc with ncurses + directfb on console
mode?
thanks
                                                   			gauchy