[vlc-devel] Regarding Options in VLC Embedded in WebPage

Nikhil Agrawal mrnikhilagrawal at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 08:00:04 CET 2007

Hi all,

I am using Aci\tiveX control for VLC to embedd it in WebPage. Default
setting for "*clock synchro*" in VLC when installed is "Default" (in VLC
0.8.2 Settings-> Preferences-> Input/Codecs-> Advanced-> clock
Synchronization).

I want that setting to be "*Enabled*" whenever user requests for any stream.
So in vlc plugIn *addTarget* function's , *option* parameter I want to pass
clock-synchro = 1. Following is the code that executed when user clicks Play
button present on WebPage.

function PlayFile(filename)
{  var options=["--audio-track=0* *--*clock-synchro=1*"];
   document.vlc.playlistClear();
   document.vlc.addTarget(filename,options,1,0);
   document.vlc.play();
}

So I want to know , is this code valid and will take these properties to be
effective into the current stream requested?

Thanks and Regards,

Nikhil Agrawal