[vlc-devel] Re: [streaming] Regarding Options in VLC Embedded in WebPage

Nikhil Agrawal mrnikhilagrawal at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 05:40:19 CET 2007

Hi,

I did this , but this is not giving effect when i write :clock-synchro=1 in
options . Instead when I configure it manually in VLC player , then it works
fine. Can anyone please help me in this regards. I am facing extreme
problems with VLC during Pause/Play in Audio-Video synchronization. If some
one wishes I can also mail the code.

Regards,
Nikhil Agrawal