[vlc-devel] Re: how can I write the events manager in DirectFB for vlc 0.8.5?

Iuri Diniz iuri at digizap.com.br
Thu Feb 8 01:39:07 CET 2007

On Tue, 2007-02-06 at 14:21 +0800, gauchy wrote:
> it looks only 'q' can stop the movie, but
> space and s do not work! the important thing is I want it come back to
> console when I pressed 'q', but now it only stop but can't come back!
> I'll learn your code first, if you haven't post a new one, I should
> write one myself!

look for examples on ManageVideo/ConvertKey in
vlc/modules/video_output/x11/xcommon.c

use something like this:

var_Set( p_vout->p_libvlc, "key-pressed", val );

handle it on interface plugin

Is this information helpful?

---
Iuri Gomes Diniz <iuri at yahoo.com.br>
http://clx.digi.com.br

Day of inquiry.  You will be subpoenaed.