[vlc-devel] building one contrib lib and freetype version

Roman Bednarek roman at mikronika.com.pl
Sat Feb 24 12:29:25 CET 2007

   Hi

    I have two questions regarding windows build.
  First I wanted to build only one contrib library (freetype), it went
smooth, but after that configure could not find other lib which I have in
contrib. Do I have to build all contrib libs even if I need only one? or I
have missconfigured something?
   Some functions (FT_GlyphSlot_Oblique) are not present in standard
contrib libfreetype, they are in the header, and in the lib I built in
extras/contrib dir. Can I use such functions?

Regards
Roman Bednarek