[vlc-devel] Re: vlc-svn telnet gdb socket listen stack corruption

Rémi Denis-Courmont rem at videolan.org
Mon Feb 26 20:18:52 CET 2007

	Hello,

Le lundi 26 février 2007 15:58, xxcv a écrit :
> It crash immediately after running listen() when vlc is loaded
> through gdb from MSYS shell

I must say the backtrace looks extremely confusing to me. It looks like
it's entirely made of Windowns and C Runtime internals. I have been
looking at the listen() code, and I couldn't find anything obvious,
though it is very likely that I left bugs there.

Could you please try to identify the faulty code line (from VLC source
code) and/or changeset causing the regression?

http://www.remlab.net/