[vlc-devel] JVLC Development Status.

Ahmad Hamadallah ahmdprog at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 11:55:09 CET 2007

Gentlemen,

I have notice the update of JVLC for Linux, could you send me the latest
source code of the JVLC and make files for it.

I have test it in Suse 10.2 and Fedora Core 6, but I faced some errors. I
would like to compile it and tested as your Make Files.

And what is the exact switches you used. Is there any requirement for
--enable-shared-libvlc

Many thanks in advanced,

Regards,
Ahmad.