[vlc-devel] Re: Security hole in VLC media player for Mac...

Rémi Denis-Courmont rem at videolan.org
Tue Jan 2 23:07:17 CET 2007

Le mardi 2 janvier 2007 19:31, Kevin Finisterre a écrit :
> I have had trouble reporting issues to you guys in the past... I
> wanted to at least make an attempt with this issue. This bug is part
> of the Month of Apple Bugs... it appears to only affect VLC for OSX.

Not nearly OSX only. I can definitely reproduce it with the Debian Etch
package as well, and while I have not tried, it should work on Win32
too. In fact, any platform with the VCDX or CDDA plugin.

Fixed in [18481] as far as the _development_ tree is concerned.

Thanks for the report.

http://www.remlab.net/