[vlc-devel] Re: JVLC compilation problem.

Developer ahmdprog at gmail.com
Sun Jan 7 12:28:36 CET 2007

Greetings Mr Filippo,

First, I would like to thank you for contacting me and for your JVLC
project.

I am using Windows with cygwin.

It is just simple; I downloaded the latest SVN, even, revision
18526(latest).
And with updateing the Makefile to make jvlc.dll. It is 1.55mb and it makes
the JVM crashed.

Even, I tried with vlc-0.8.6 and vlc-0.8.6a, and I updated some compiled
error, and I tried to make jvlc.dll, it makes 8 mb. I tied it, it is working
but with many errors and stuff.

Plz, any help to compile.

Many thanks again.