[vlc-devel] Re: teletext decoder new patch

Vincent Penne ziggy at sashipa.com
Tue Jan 9 02:18:53 CET 2007

Jean-Baptiste Kempf a écrit :
> It patches correctly, compiles in trunk and runs on Debian/Sid i386.
> It shows the characters correctly, but I think my test sample had some
> problems since it was not timed correctly
What was your test sample ? If it is the one I provided, I know the
first three of four captions are wrongly timed, but it's  really the way
it was broadcasted , the rest plays just fine.

Still, I've really tested with only one sample so far (since I don't
receive TV via internet personally, and don't have a capture card
either) so I may be missing something. I haven't seen anywhere any
additional timing information in the telx stream though.