[vlc-devel] Re: JVLC compilation problem.

Developer ahmdprog at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 08:06:48 CET 2007

Filippo,

If using crosscompiling from linux, then have you looked at

Latest SVN, /vlc-trunk/bindings/java/makefile

There is nothing related to generate jvlc.dll ?

How is that will work?!!!!!!!!!

At least the make file of version vlc-0.8.5a.tar has something related to
generate jvlc.dll.

Please sir, which version of vlc you have tried (successfully) compiled to
generated jvlc.dll and which platform you are using. And it is working out
of box or it requires some source changing ... etc

Many thanks.