[vlc-devel] Re: teletext decoder new patch

Vincent Penne ziggy at sashipa.com
Fri Jan 12 20:03:01 CET 2007

It will display all of them at the same time. To avoid this in this case
, you should set the wanted page number instead of leaving zero.

Later  I'd like it to detect all pages containing subtitles and assign
them simple numbers 1, 2, 3 ..., so that the user can select instead of
a page number, the index in this more simple list. The default would be
1 so by default it would display the page with the smallest number
containing subtitles.