[vlc-devel] Re: vlc: svn commit r18565 (fkuehne)

Felix Paul Kühne fk at aenneburghardt.de
Sun Jan 14 14:09:54 CET 2007

Am 14.01.2007 um 14:02 schrieb Subversion daemon:

> r18565 | fkuehne | 2007-01-14 14:02:59 +0100 (Sun, 14 Jan 2007) | 1
> line
> Changed paths:
>    M /trunk/modules/gui/macosx/vout.m
>
> * allow the screensaver to appear when video playback is paused
> (closes #963)

We could add yet another option to disable this behaviour as
suggested by the user who created the ticket. From my point of view,
that would just clutter the prefs even more, but what do you guys
think about this? Do people need to show paused video with VLC and
don't get the idea to disable the screensaver in the global OSX
preferences where such a setting already exists?

best regards,
Felix

--
VideoLAN