[vlc-devel] Re: Fix to make VoD work with HansunTech STBs

Jean-Paul Saman jean-paul.saman at planet.nl
Sun Jan 14 15:20:14 CET 2007

Sašo Kiselkov wrote:
> Implemented your suggestion.

Patch applied with some more modifications from me and without the port
part.

Thanks for contributing.

The port part of your patch doesn't compile.VLC in VLM mode sends the
video/audio muxed stream to the ports negotiated int the RTSP SETUP
request. This was tested with Amino STB's.

Gtz,
Jean-Paul Saman.