[vlc-devel] How could i enable OSDMENU in my vlc!?

maple Chou mapleelpam at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 18:25:19 CET 2007

Dear All:
 I just wanna write a new control interface for VLC.
And i wanna to draw a small embedded window in the Vout Window.
In last two week i just learn how to grab key+mouse in my module.
But i have problem about drawing "complexity" icon( image).
So I just read osdmenu module. But I don't know how to Enable it in my VLC?
I make sure I have compile when the compile time. And I add some debug
message (printf) in osdmenu module. But I can't found them in
execution time!?

how could I enable "osdmenu" module in run time?
vlc --vout-filter=osdmenu ???

 ~maple