[vlc-devel] vlc: svn commit r18609 (hartman)

Subversion daemon svn at videolan.org
Thu Jan 18 14:57:25 CET 2007

r18609 | hartman | 2007-01-18 14:57:25 +0100 (Thu, 18 Jan 2007) | 9 lines
Changed paths:
   M /trunk/modules/codec/telx.c

Teletext module patch by Vincent Penne

- the stream provided by thedj containing some kind of VPS informations know works fine (they aren't displayed as subtitles anymore). It also solve the same issue on two examples streams on the vlc file repository (called stream-demux-telx-1.dump and stream-demux-telx-2.dump)

- got rid of a kludge that used to be necessary on the "has-subtitles.ts" example stream to avoid subtitles disapearing too fast in some cases. I don't know exactly why it's not anymore necessary, probably because I handle better the subtitle flag now.

- now the page number is handled independently for each 8 magazines