[vlc-devel] developers.videolan.org

Jean-Baptiste Kempf jb at videolan.org
Thu Jan 25 00:59:53 CET 2007

Hello to everyone,

As you may have seen if you follow www-doc at videolan.org, I have migrated
most of http://developers.v.o to http://www.v.o/developers.

One of the reasons is that is is much easier to maintain, one another is
that we have a powerful wiki for the changing documents.

You can find the new (and beautiful) developers portal on the wiki here :
http://wiki.videolan.org/Developers_Corner.

The separation is easy: all the very slow-changing and general information go to
the main site. All the HowTos, the compile instructions, the examples,
the discussions go to the wiki. The only exceptions are the
automatically-generated docs of the projects, and doxygen's docs.

If you don't have a wiki account, please register, it is very easy.

All the scripts have been updated.
All the redirection should be in place.
However, if you got any problem with a broken link, a strange error page
or if you find anything that seems wrong, please bug me or
www-doc at videolan.org.

--
Jean-Baptiste Kempf
http://www.jbkempf.com/