[vlc-devel] About discontinuity_indicator in Adaptation field flag

Anoop Pudhukode ampudhukode at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 26 04:07:35 CET 2007

Hello,

  I am a newbie to the VLC project. So not sure if I
am asking to the right group.I have an application
that streams MPEG-TS and when I pause and resume my
app the VLC client does nothing. When I restart I set
the discontinuity_bit in the adaptation field flag in
the subsequent packets going out. Is there something I
am missing , ie. is there anything more to do other
than setting this bit for the VLC to know that it has
to calculate a new clock ?

Thank You,
Anoop