[vlc-devel] Re: Localization

Christophe Mutricy xtophe at nxtelevision.com
Fri Jan 26 12:00:59 CET 2007

Hello,

On Wed, Jan 24, 07 at 19:23 +0100, Vaxter LooOooD McCracken wrote:
>    I saw that there is no Serbian for VLC, and i am interested in translating
>    it.
>    That's it! :)

You can find the translation file (sr.po) at
http://people.videolan.org/~xtophe/l10n/0.8.6/sr.po

You can edit this file with poEdit or Kbabel or with a simple text
editor (if so make sure the text editor uses UTF-8).

When you have done a part you can put it online and send the url to the
list or send it to me personnally ( the file is too big for the mailing
list).

If you have question you can ask on this mailing list or on IRC on
#videolan on irc.freenode.net

Thanks

--
Xtophe