[vlc-devel] TS stream problem!Help!

WeikeChen cwk1270 at 163.com
Mon Jul 23 06:35:09 CEST 2007

Hi,all:
        I use  my programme to stream out ts stream to vlc player,the audio is not continuous.The information is as follows:

ps warning: garbage at input, trying to resync...
main warning: buffer is 48488 in advance, triggering downsampling
ps warning: found sync code
mpgatofixed32 debug: libmad error: bad main_data_begin pointer
main warning: audio drift is too big (128722), dropping buffer
main warning: audio drift is too big (130068), dropping buffer
main warning: buffer is 57551 late, triggering upsampling
main warning: timing screwed, stopping resampling
ts warning: lost synchro
access_udp warning: unimplemented query in control

Is there any synchro signal in ts stream? Can anybody give me some information about ts stream such as format or specification or give me some links?Thank you very much!!

WeikeChen
2007-07-22