[vlc-devel] New Build Error...

Tony Anecito adanecito at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 21 07:19:52 CEST 2007

Okay,
  I too like to work with the latest set of libraries but you might want to mention where a mirror is that really has the version of gettext that someone as of the last day or two now requires. I got the following error while running configure-vlc.sh:

  + autopoint -f
autopoint: *** The AM_GNU_GETTEXT_VERSION declaration in your configure.ac
         file requires the infrastructure from gettext-0.16.1 but this version
             is older. Please upgrade to gettext-0.16.1 or newer.
autopoint: *** Stop.

  Brand new error just happened in the last 24hrs. Does anyone know of a Cygwin mirror I can point the setup.exe to? Either that or reverse the change.

  Regards,
  -Tony