[vlc-devel] Request on the VLC 0.8.6d...

Freaky Michi hippie_1968 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 15 23:26:32 CEST 2007

Hi @ allIm still looking for some testers who wanna review the current 0.8.6d in polish language.I will go on with the translating in the next days.And i want to know in which time period we can expect a 0.8.6d. Or when it newer be release why is it still update.Cuz my polish translation is made for the 0.8.6 and i can finish it faster when i know when a 0.8.6d is coming!Have a good night!MICHI