[vlc-devel] vlc & jvlc high CPU after pausing once

Tony Anecito adanecito at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 6 03:48:43 CEST 2007

Hi All,

  I have run into a show stopper issue for me where if I play a video, pause then execute playlist.play() to continue playing. The CPU utilization after the last playlist.play() goes very high from 1% to over 50% and never returns from the play method for playlist.

  It is very repeatable for me and was wondering if anyone has any answers or suggestions. I am running under windows 200 using a several week old 0.9.0b compile.

  This is my last major issue with vlc and am hoping there is a fix out there somewhere. I already had to add delays between playlist methods due to what I think are threading issues in the code.

  Regards,
  -Tony