[vlc-devel] VLC/Mac OS X playlist resize issue (and proposed fix) - resend

Lincoln Ramsay ramsayl at bigfoot.com
Sat Jul 21 03:33:24 CEST 2007

On 21/07/2007, at 9:00 AM, Pierre d'Herbemont wrote:
> I'll apply as soon as we get a working Mac OS X svn trunk. Sorry for
> the delay.

FYI - I built trunk ok in order to test the patch (though that was a
few submits ago...). I did have to fix extras/contrib/src/dirac/
libdirac_common/band_codec.cpp though. I couldn't see the problem but
the compiler complained about a missing return in
BandCodec::ChooseFollowContext() - I put return 0 on the last line to
make it compile.

On an unrelated topic... how do I enable digest mode for this mailing
list? http://www.videolan.org/developers/lists.html says to email
mailmain at videolan.org but it tells me my email has to be moderated. I
tried emailing vlc-devel-request at videolan.org but I need to
authenticate before I can change options and I don't know what my
password is (I was never given one).

--
Link