[vlc-devel] Using VLC HTTP stack to load a page via a proxy server

Herman Schultz herman.schultz at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 16:28:31 CEST 2007

Hi,

from the rtp.c , I see an example of using VLC HTTP stack to load a URL
(http host and path)

   p_sys->p_httpd_file = httpd_FileNew( p_sys->p_httpd_host,
                                             url->psz_path ? url->psz_path :
"/",
                                             "application/sdp",
                                             NULL, NULL, NULL,
                                             HttpCallback, (void*)p_sys );

Can you please tell me how can I use VLC HTTP stack to load a URL via a
proxy server and proxy port?

Thank you.