[vlc-devel] exciting startup oppurtunity

Vivek Gupta vivekgupt at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 06:31:15 CEST 2007

hello VLC-Developers,

I am the CTO of a very exciting new technology startup in the Silicon
Valley. Our office is in Palo Alto. We are in the space of Peer to Peer
Video streaming and are looking for developers with deep experience in video
encoding and streaming. Attached is the job description. We are looking for
both part time & full time help. We would prefer folks to be in the bay
area. Our compensation package will be a mix of equity and cash and will be
tailored to the individual.

If you are interested, I would love hear from you. Please reply to
vivekgupt at gmail.com with your latest resume with details of your
experience/work in video encoding & streaming space.

thanks,
Vivek