[vlc-devel] Why VLC can not preview videos on pause ???

Freaky Michi hippie_1968 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 17 15:58:36 CEST 2007

HiI have some question:If i put a video in media player classic f.e., i can press pause on the video and can scroll the bar.every time i do that my current position will be show in the video window. so i can forward my video on pauseand i get the current frame of the video. Its more easier to make a sreeenshot cuz media player classic CAN preview the video on pause! Why not VLC???When i press on pause in VLC i CAN NOT preview my video file WHY? i tested it with many formats.VLC shows only my last pause position. Its hard to make a screnshot in VLC cuz you can not preview your video!And is there a button where you jump to the next framerate? I mean not to forward in seconds but in framerates??See YouMT