[vlc-devel] 回复: Re: What's the value of clock refecen frequency aftercalling es_out_Control?

xiang zou xiangwust at yahoo.com.cn
Fri Jul 20 10:47:36 CEST 2007

Hi:
    Thanks for your answer.
    Then comes a new question:
     What the global VLC clock is?And where can I find its related code in the source tree?

Rémi Denis-Courmont <rdenis at simphalempin.com> 写道:
*
> 9 / 100) to set the Program Clock Reference,isn't it?

In that piece of code, i_pcr is expressed in microseconds, and converted to
90kHz to make a valid MPEG Program Clock. Most likely i_pcr comes from the
global VLC clock, which is a 1MHz wall clock.

--
Rémi