[vlc-devel] Code which handles 'vlc:quit'

Herman Schultz herman.schultz at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 10:52:44 CEST 2007

On 7/12/07, Pierre d'Herbemont <pdherbemont at free.fr> wrote:

> Hello Herman,
>
> Selon Herman Schultz <herman.schultz at gmail.com>:
>
> > Can you please point me to the code which handles the 'vlc:quit'?
>
> $ grep -R vlc:quit .
> modules/misc/dummy/input.c
>
> That should answer your question ;)
>
> > And can you please tell me if vlc uses 'libcurl' for http communication?
>
> It shouldn't. (Look at src/network/).

Pierre,

Thank you for your help.  If I need to bring in libcurl for a my vlc module
modification, can you
please tell me which files I need to change to setup the include path and
library link path during compilation? MakeFile? Makefile.in?  I have looked
at both , but i don' t know what to do to link in libcurl.

Thank you very much for your help.

Pierre.