[vlc-devel] VLC/Mac OS X playlist resize issue (and proposed fix) - resend

Pierre d'Herbemont pdherbemont at free.fr
Wed Jul 18 20:25:20 CEST 2007

Lincoln,

Thanks for your report and patch. The patch is nice and it's small,
and the feature seems well thought.

However we tend to patch the svn trunk and then backport if needed,
not the other way around. Basically it means it would be great to
redo the patch against 0.9.0-svn.

If you have any troubles doing that, note that I can easily do that
myself though ;)

Thanks!

Pierre.