[vlc-devel] Module list description/dependencies?

Tony Anecito adanecito at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 9 23:17:23 CEST 2007

Hi Vlc Dev Team,

  Do you have a list with the description of the modules/dependencies? I am working on cutting down the size of the vlc dll distribution. Since I am using java and swing for my ui then the qt4 and skins wxwidgets I plan to drop from my distribution. Since this is a client app I plan to not distribute code for a streaming server but not sure what module that is.
  My goal is to get to 1-2MB for the distribution if possible.

Again just want to start with windows distribution for viewing avi, mov, flv, wmv, mpeg2 & 4.

  Thx,
  -Tony