[vlc-devel] vlc: svn commit r20821 (jb)
svn at videolan.org
Wed Jul 18 06:22:00 CEST 2007
r20821 | jb | 2007-07-18 06:21:59 +0200 (Wed, 18 Jul 2007) | 24 lines
Default keys for !mac changes:
The idea is that "Ctrl + small letter" are now reserved to interface for
* Subtitles delay are now 'g','h' (g down, h up) instead of Ctrl+'h'|'j'
* Audio delay are now 'k', 'j' ( j down, k up ) in order to mimic
subtitles delay (g h j k are next to each other on most keyboards).
* loop is 'l' instead of shift+l to simplify and match random that is 'r'.
* audio and subtitles tracks are 'b' and 'v', instead of 'l', 'k', used
now for delay, since all delays are regrouped.
* Menus, title and chapter are now alt+ instead of Ctrl+ and are using
'n','p' for next/previous chapter and 'o','b' for other (title) next/previous
(o, b are next to n, p)
History is using alt+g, alt+h instead of ctrl+v , ctrl+b, (g & h are
next to each other)
Record is using now Ctrl+shift+r to mimic dump which is ctrl + shift +d.
vlc-devel mailing list
vlc-devel at videolan.org
More information about the vlc-devel