[vlc-devel] Error with latest build

Tony Anecito adanecito at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 6 11:11:23 CEST 2007

Hi All,

  Has anyone ever seen this error? I am using the latest dlls for windows 07/06/2007 and am getting the following when using jvlc bindings. after the error I get the infamous error of trying to access a memory location that it should not access when trying to view a mov file, The error is:

  [00000653] main playlist: saving Media Library to file C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\vlc\ml.xsp
  [00000662] access_file access error: file is empty, aborting
  [00000663] access_file access error: file is empty, aborting
  [00000657] main input error: open of `C:\Documents and Settings\tony anecito\workspace\JVLC Player\vlc-help.txt' failed: could not create access: no suitable access2 module
  Compiler did not align stack variables. Libavcodec has been miscompiled

  Any ideas apprciated,
  -Tony