[vlc-devel] Norwegian translation

Daniel Nylander info at danielnylander.se
Mon Jul 30 13:48:20 CEST 2007

tor 2007-07-26 klockan 23:22 +0200 skrev Yngve Stein:
> Hi there! Would be neat if i could get the .po files needed for
> translating. Just send em over to this adress.

I guess you should contact Sigmund Augdal (sigmunau at idi dot ntnu dot
no) who's listed as Norwegian translation coordinator or Haakon Meland
Eriksen (<haakon dot eriksen at far dot no>) who's listed as last
translator.

I also noticed that the translation uses wrong language code ('no').
Correct language code should be 'nb' (Norwegian bokmål) or
'nn' (Norwegian nynorsk).

Here is the current Norwegian translation:
http://trac.videolan.org/vlc/browser/trunk/po/no.po?format=raw

Regards,
Daniel