[vlc-devel] [stream]how to control the stream rate

chenping rackeychen at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 17 15:41:39 CEST 2007

Hi allI wrote one simple application to send the TS over UDP. in my application, i create one queue which holds 1024 Ts Packet. EveryTime i sent 7 TS packet in one UDP package. but when I use VLC 0.8.2 to receive the stream over internet., the video out seems like being fastward. from message, it seems that vlc dropped some ts packets. i check my program and i  do not forget to send some packet.
So is it caused by the sending rate? but i have no idea about on how to control the send speed.

The message info:
 ts warning: lost synchrots debug: skipping 0 bytes of garbagets warning: discontinuity received 0x0 instead of 0xf (pid=256)

Could you please give me some tips on solving this problem.?

Thanks

Rackey