[vlc-devel] Spec file for VLC 0.9 for openSUSE (10.0 - 10.3)

Dominique Leuenberger dominique at leuenberger.net
Sun Jun 3 21:56:12 CEST 2007

Hi,

I think it's time for an update of the specfile for SuSE distributions.

Many things have changed, I dropped support for SUSE 9.3 (as Novell
dropped it officially too).

On the other hand, I already make all my tests on openSUSE 10.3, which
is in Alpha4 stadium at this moment... mostly it works there (Except
the probably known Qt4.3 issues... file open for example crashes the
player)

The spec file nevertheless works.

It is called vlc-beta.spec, as I build vlc 0.8.6b and 0.9.0 in the
same repo. So they get different names and can co-exist. For the
commit, it can safely be renamed to vlc.suse.spc again.

Regards,
Dominique