[vlc-devel] Re: Spec file for VLC 0.9 for openSUSE (10.0 - 10.3)

Dominique Leuenberger dominique at leuenberger.net
Mon Jun 4 21:06:42 CEST 2007

Quoting Dominique Leuenberger <dominique at leuenberger.net>:

> Quoting Mirsal ENNAIME <mirsal.ennaime at gmail.com>:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Would it be possible to have the dbus control module included ?
>> Thanks.
>>

> well, of course... I'll adjust the SPEC this evening when I'm home and
> instruct mu BS (BuildServer) to build the new RPMs.
>
> Other comments are welcome :-)

Sorry, my mistake.. not even necessary to do anything.. DBUS IS
already activated (it is by default, so no need to mention it in the
spec file.

See also this short excerpt from the build log with this spec file:
***
checking for HAL... yes
checking for DBUS... yes
checking for ntohl in sys/param.h... no
checking if gcc -std=gnu99 accepts -Wall... yes
***

Best regards,
Dominique