[vlc-devel] Re: Read() in http.c

ying lcs yinglcs at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 17:59:49 CEST 2007

Thanks.Can you please tell me if 'flv' demuxer needs the whole file
before real-time-transcoding on the fly?

On the other hand, when I try to view the http streaming on Windows, I
do see vlc starts displaying the content in ~ 5 seconds.  So my guess
is vlc does not need the whole file to start display the content.

./vlc http://125.0.23.134/test.flv