[vlc-devel] Re: [RFC] libvlc changes

Felix Paul Kühne fkuehne.videolan at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 11 13:44:22 CEST 2007

Am 10.06.2007 um 19:02 schrieb Pierre d'Herbemont:

> On 10 juin 07, at 18:58, Andrew Stone wrote:
>
>> Pierre,
>>
>> Yes, that's what I meant. Thanks :) The only reason I ask is that
>> in the NEWS on the wiki, it says that in the new version(0.9.0)
>> VLM Control will be provided by a better alternative. I haven't
>> found anything like that though. Do you know what that means?
>
> Nope :/
>
> Anyone?

Yep, Clément/zorglub wanted to implement a profile based way to
basically merge the current "streaming / exporting wizards" with VLM
to make the UI easier to use for the users and easier to adapt for
the pros. I don't know the current status of this project though.

Felix

--
VideoLAN
Felix Paul Kühne