[vlc-devel] translation to esperanto

pablo busto pablo.eo at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 20:18:32 CEST 2007

Hello, I'm interesed on translate VLC to esperanto. I've never did
such a thing, but I hope to be successful, so until I don't have
enough percent I won't do it public.

One question: As VLC will change from wx to QT, I suppose the
translation files are compatible, aren't they?

Another non-related question: Is not a strange behaviour if you are
playing the minute #1 of song #3 (by example) and push the
previous-song-button the program plays the song #2? It should be the
#3, shouldn't it?

...and, of course, thank you for this great program

Regards, and excuse my spelling mistakes,

Pablo Busto