[vlc-devel] vlc locks up intermittantly

Tony Anecito adanecito at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 24 11:37:37 CEST 2007

Hi All,

  I am testing running two child windows in jvlc bindings and I am seeing interesting error  condition where if I continously switch back and forth between child windows that are running videos (in java I have to get a new vlc instance because the switching between child windows causes the jre to destroy the window ie. peer to the canvas) I eventually get a condition where after executing playlist.play() several times the method does not seem to return and blocks the redraws of the screen.

  I get this interesting warning when playlist.play() is executed and never returns from the play method. I am using 0.9.0b from just before the names were changing to media-center?

  Thanks for any help. -Tony
  [00001242] mp4 demuxer warning: elst old=0 new=1