[vlc-devel] [RFC] [Patch] Mac OS X: Suppress the "force quit" security.

Pierre d'Herbemont pdherbemont at free.fr
Sat Mar 3 14:50:38 CET 2007

Hi,

I would like to have the feedback of the list for this feature.

Background:
Right now when you first attempt to "Force Quit" VLC, VLC tries to
exit the regular way. Sometimes it works, some other it doesn't
especially when VLC is dead locking. You have to hit "Force Quit" a
second time, to force VLC to quit.

It is really annoying at least in Mac OS X, where quit and force quit
are really two different menu, and I really expect "Force Quit" to
work the first time it is triggered.

Is this "feature" change ok for you? (well it's only for Mac OS X)

Pierre.