[vlc-devel] Altair Disk Space

Jean-Baptiste Kempf jb at videolan.org
Mon Mar 5 08:16:38 CET 2007

Hello *<tab>,

Just to say that /home is taking 94% of the 120GB space that we have for
home/. We may could make it bigger, but a clean would be IMHO, better.
Especially, when there is still 0.8.2 or 0.8.4 build trees there ;-)

So, could you please have a check on your /home on altair, and your
folders on /home/videolan and clean the unnecessary files ? Thx.

But this will not be enough, there is a 40GB folder of backup in
~videolan/, from ganesh. Can I clean it a bit ? Like trash a bit the
older ones, keeping one folder every week ? trashing backups older than
2 months ?

Finally, the logs of buildbot are now taking more than 28GB!
Same question as above.

Thanks for your answers and your actions :D

--
Jean-Baptiste Kempf
Boring e-mail, right ?