[vlc-devel] vlc: svn commit r19206 (fkuehne)

Subversion daemon svn at videolan.org
Mon Mar 5 19:15:28 CET 2007

r19206 | fkuehne | 2007-03-05 19:15:27 +0100 (Mon, 05 Mar 2007) | 6 lines
Changed paths:
   M /trunk/configure.ac
   A /trunk/extras/MacOSX/eyetvplugin
   A /trunk/extras/MacOSX/eyetvplugin/English.lproj
   A /trunk/extras/MacOSX/eyetvplugin/English.lproj/InfoPlist.strings
   A /trunk/extras/MacOSX/eyetvplugin/EyeTVPluginDefs.h
   A /trunk/extras/MacOSX/eyetvplugin/Info.plist
   A /trunk/extras/MacOSX/eyetvplugin/eyetvplugin.c
   A /trunk/extras/MacOSX/eyetvplugin/eyetvplugin.h
   A /trunk/extras/MacOSX/eyetvplugin/eyetvplugin.xcodeproj
   A /trunk/extras/MacOSX/eyetvplugin/eyetvplugin.xcodeproj/project.pbxproj
   M /trunk/modules/access/Modules.am
   A /trunk/modules/access/eyetv.c
   M /trunk/modules/gui/macosx/Modules.am
   A /trunk/modules/gui/macosx/eyetv.h
   A /trunk/modules/gui/macosx/eyetv.m
   M /trunk/modules/gui/macosx/intf.h
   M /trunk/modules/gui/macosx/intf.m
   M /trunk/modules/gui/macosx/open.h
   M /trunk/modules/gui/macosx/open.m

* forward-port of all eyetv relates sources in my branch
    - this stuff is highly unfinished; needs much more work and testing
    - don't be surprised if you don't see anything when trying it out, this port is basically a big reminder for me to keep working on it ;-)
    - the access module is probably going to be ported from CoreFoundation-driven C to Cocoa-based Obj-C
    - everything will be 10.4-only, since EyeTV is only available this way as well
    - the plugin to put into EyeTV is compiled in UB-mode by default and incorporates Public Domain code provided by Elgato Systems GmbH