[vlc-devel] Re: SoC Propositions.

Rémi Denis-Courmont rem at videolan.org
Tue Mar 6 16:38:31 CET 2007

Le mardi 6 mars 2007 02:52, Derk-Jan Hartman a écrit :
> * TCP framing for our RTSP VLM server

I hope you mean RTSP ***INTERLEAVING*** (that said I think this is an
unnecessary ugly kludge but...). TCP framing is a two hours task.

> * RTCP usage (BYE partly implemented)

There is not that much left to be done here.

> * Merge of the RTP packetizers of VLM/Sout

I think SoC bans cleanup task explicitly (which is understandable).

Otherwise I was thinking about profiling and improving performance of
the stream output (mostly HTTP/RTSP/RTP I suppose); but I don't know
whether it actually sucks...

http://www.remlab.net/