[vlc-devel] Re: vlm input change leaks

Ilkka Ollakka ilkka.ollakka+vlc at oamk.fi
Fri Mar 9 07:04:10 CET 2007

On to  8. maaliskuuta 2007 22:57:00, Laurent Aimar wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  I failed to reproduce the memleak you observe.
>  Could you provide a simple vlm configuration file that show the problem
> for you ? (using a mp3 as source for the test case would be convenient)

Hi,

seems that when I switch from
transcode{vcodec=h264,venc=x264{subme=3,etc.}}:gather:rtp to
gather:transcode{vcodec=h264,venc=x264{subme=3,etc.}}:rtp

it doesn't seem to leak, atleast not so fast. So maybe it's something
when x264-module is closed.

--
Ilkka Ollakka
"MacDonald has the gift on compressing the largest amount of words into