[vlc-devel] Re: vlc: svn commit r19247 (hartman)

Damien Fouilleul Damien.Fouilleul at laposte.net
Sun Mar 11 01:21:13 CET 2007

Subversion daemon wrote:
> r19247 | hartman | 2007-03-08 03:24:59 +0100 (Thu, 08 Mar 2007) | 6 lines
> Changed paths:
>    M /trunk/modules/gui/macosx/voutgl.m
>
> * use locking on the OpenGL context (using two APIs, but since agl needs the cgl headers included, should be ok i think).
>   refs #668
>   refs #915
>
>   I'm not sure its fixed, but this seems like a logical way to solve it. Freaking apple with their 5 OpenGL APIs.
>
>  > http://trac.videolan.org/vlc/changeset/19247

the AGL context is actually only used by the VLC plugin not VLC app,
therefore i think you meant to use the [NSOpenGLView lock] method
instead, i think the code you tried to add should be

if( p_vout->p_sys->b_embedded )
    CGLLockContext( (CGLContextObj)p_vout->p_sys->agl_ctx )
else
    [[[p_vout->p_sys->o_glview lock]