[vlc-devel] [press at 4cpa.ch] bugday

Lists administration videolan at lists.videolan.org
Sun Mar 11 02:00:37 CET 2007

I got the password if someone understand  what's it about -- Xtophe

----- Forwarded message from press at 4cpa.ch -----

From: press at 4cpa.ch
To: vlc-devel at videolan.org
Subject: bugday
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 04:25:30 +0100
	autolearn=no version=3.0.3

Hi thedj

I see you people from vlc all have a huge knowledge about vlc and its
sources. I feel still petty for not knowing that much like you.
I feel well with vlc and I understand the proficency you all have (aside you
study or work at the same time). It`s extraordinary what you do, and I
appreceate your force to emprove vlc.

How can you seprate serious task from destroying tasks. I wonder myself, and
I understand that you don`t want to care about the same problems all the
time. If I`m honest, I don`t have any experience in Web Communication aside
email and msn. And I don`t even understand the most of it what you talk, but
I see the strength behind it and I feel to be able to do the same. I care
about concepts and journalism and I have a lot of work coming at me.

Sorry for bothering you, I just need help and I don`t know where to find.

Karim

P.s. 212.103.70.26  login: vlc   password: *********   via ssh
     linux debian /vlc 0.6.5a ???

--